Nowadays women have tons of skin problems like dark spots, wrinkles, aging issue and many more. Getting Flawless skins is remains a dream only. Now the UV rays from the sun aren’t the only villain, pollution and dirt play an important role in damaging your skin and making your skin dark or dull. You can find many cosmetic products in the market these days. But they are full of harmful chemicals and additives that cause additional damage to your skin instead of making it healthy and glowing.
How to Brighten Your Skin Fast
To combat with these skin issues, people should use natural solution which has no side effects on the skin. Below are some natural remedies to lighten skin fast. Their benefits are plenty and include skin brightening, balancing your skin tone, reducing blemishes and marks, protection from UV rays, and eliminating harmful bacteria. These remedies will work on your skin naturally and effectively.
Brighten your Skin Naturally with Home Remedies
Orange remedies to brighten your skin tone
Oranges are rich in vitamin C, which acts as a good depigmenting agent. This fruit contains bleaching properties which are extremely powerful in lightening the skin tone. It can also use to treat blackheads, whiteheads, dead cells, acne, and blemishes.
- Take two tablespoons of orange juice with one pinch of turmeric powder and make a thick paste of it. Now apply this mixture on your face and neck before bedtime. Rinse it off after 20 – 30 minutes before sleeping. You can use this remedy on daily basis.
- Take dried orange peel and make powder ground of it Now add 1 tablespoon of yogurt into this powder and make a thick paste of it. Now apply this mixture on your face and set it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. This remedy helps lighten the marks and spots on your facial skin. You should do it once or twice per week. Don’t apply this remedy more than this it can cause over results or harsh your skin.
- You can also make a paste of dried orange peel powder with Honey. Add 1 tablespoon of honey in 2 teaspoons of orange peeled powder and make a fine paste of it. Apply this paste directly on your face and wash it off after 20-25 minutes by using cold water. This Remedy works best for oily and acne prone skin as honey has antibacterial properties that protect the skin while the orange peel has natural acids which help in combating skin pigmentation. It brightens your skin tone by several shades.
- Another way, Mix orange peel powder and milk and make a paste. Apply this to paste to your face. Leave this pack for 30 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply daily to get the fast result.
Use Potato Remedies to brighten your skin
If you are dealing with a dull and lackluster complexion the simple answer may be a vitamin B deficiency. Vitamin B6 present in potatoes exfoliate the dead skin cells and improves complexion. Potato juice can be slightly drying for the skin. Do not forget to use a moisturizer that suits your skin once you rinse the juice off.
- Peel the potato and cut it into inch-sized pieces.
Now rub the pieces of potato on the areas you want to lighten so that the juice is spread onto your skin. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash with water.
- You can also grate the potato with the help of grater and squeeze out the juice, Now mix the potato juice with few drops of lemon and apply it with the help of a cotton pad on your cleansed face to get a lighter shade of your skin. Wash it off after 20 minutes. Repeat daily.
- You can also apply only Potato Juice to your face for brightness.
- Place a few slices of raw potato on your face for a few minutes. This remedy can help remove pigmentation and skin blemishes.
Use Sandalwood Remedies to Brighten Your Face
Sandalwood is extremely rich in antioxidants and helps in preventing wrinkles. It inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, thus reducing melanin production. It has been used as a whitening agent by women in Asia for centuries. It is a principal ingredient in many facial packs and creams. It even works wonders to remedy a patchy, uneven skin tone. Its paste has a pearlescent finish to it that brightens the skin and gives it an instant dewy look.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder with rose water and make a smooth paste. Apply this to your cleansed face and rinse it off after 20 minutes. This mask will give you an instant glow to your face and prevents you from acne.
- Mix the 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and 1 tablespoon of almond powders with enough milk to make a smooth paste. Apply this to clean skin and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply this mask twice or thrice in a week.
Remedies Made with Pumpkin can brighten your Face
Pumpkin is full of anti-oxidizing agents and exfoliating acids. It consists of vitamins A and C and beta-carotene, which help in lightening and brightening the skin. It removes the excess oils very effectively, leaving behind just enough to keep the skin moist. It also has anti-bacterial and anti-aging properties.
- First, you have to prepare pumpkin puree, for that cut a pumpkin into several pieces. Later, boil them and put them in an immersion blender. Now mix two teaspoons of this puree with the honey and milk till you get a fine paste. Apply this paste to your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Rinse it with warm water.
- You Can also Make a Paste with Using Rice Flour.
Take 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree and add the same quantity of rice flour. Now mix it until you get a fine smooth paste. Now apply it on cleansed face and rinse it off after 20 minutes. You can also add Coconut oil while mixing the paste if you have dry skin.
Lemon Remedies to Brighten Skin Tone and Protection from sun damage
Lemon contains vitamin C which reduces the appearance of dark spots or patches and other types of sun damage. It acts as a natural bleaching agent and also tightens the pores. It also has citric acid which acts as a chemical exfoliant and removes acne and the dead cells and which will ultimately give a lighter toned skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1/2 tablespoon distilled water (for sensitive skin) and apply it to your cleansed face with the help of cotton. Wash it off with normal water after 10-15 minutes and apply your regular moisturizer. Use this pack daily to see a fast result.
- To get rid of the Dark skin, mix 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of honey and apply on a cleansed face. Honey is good for skin as it hydrates the dry skin as well as exfoliate the dead skin cells. Use daily for good result.
- Or you can apply a paste made with 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice and 1 tablespoon of honey on cleansed face. Use daily. Cucumber calms the irritated skin and cleanse the clogged pores and also removes the dead skin cells and makes skin smooth and soft.
- You can either scrub the lemon peel or apply lemon juice on your skin to whiten it overnight, as a result of its ability to reduce the production of melanin.
Remedies with magic Effect by Papaya to brighten your Face
Papaya contains enzymes such as papain and alpha hydroxy acids that have the ability to dissolve dead cells and remove impurities, which lead to glowing skin. Applying such a mixture gives you a lighter complexion and adds a glow to your skin. It also helps in reducing those nasty under eye circles.
- Mix 1 tablespoon papaya pulp with 1 tablespoon honey to deeply hydrate your skin and make it acne free. Keep this mask for 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Do this daily for desired results.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp to 1/2 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and apply to your cleansed face. Leave this pack for 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply daily. This face pack will absorb excess oil and gives you shine free and blemish free skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of papaya pulp with 2 teaspoons of oatmeal. Make a fine paste and apply this to your clean washed face. leave it for 20 minutes and wash with normal water. The oatmeal in the mixture acts as a gentle exfoliant while improving your skin’s health by efficiently removing dead cells from the top layers of your skin and unclogging the pores, thereby preventing the formation of acne as well.
- Prepare papaya pulp to a smooth paste and apply on your cleansed skin. Leave this pack for 20 minutes and rinse it off with normal water. Apply this daily for fast result.
- Papaya and cucumber are an excellent combination for helping to remove Skin Tan
Peel the cucumber and grate it with help of grater to get it in pulp form. Or you can also use its juice. Add 1 tablespoon of Papaya pulp with the same quantity of cucumber pulp and give it a mix. Apply this paste on your face and wait for 25 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water.