There are a lot of solutions to acne. But why do none of them ever work? It is so extremely hard to find that one holy grail treatment that is going to work for you. Especially if it is little known but effective, in this article you will find some easy to use and effective ideas for an acne free skin.
Rub Banana Peel
- Wash your face with a cleanser and pat dry with a towel.
- Massage your face with the banana peel, with the inside of the peel on your skin, for about 10 minutes.
- If the piece turns brown, replace it with a fresh piece.
Wait for about 20 minutes and then proceed to rinse your face.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water (use more water for sensitive skin).
- After cleansing, gently apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
- Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1–2 times per day, as needed.
It is important to note that applying apple cider vinegar to your skin can cause burns and irritation, so it should always be used in small amounts and diluted with water.
Honey and Cinnamon Mask
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
- After cleansing, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10–15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
The magic of Alovera Gel
- Scrape the gel from the aloe plant out with a spoon.
- Apply gel directly to clean skin as a moisturizer.
- Repeat 1–2 times per day, or as desired.
You can also buy aloe vera gel from the store, but make sure it is pure aloe without any added ingredients.
Apply Green Tea On Acne
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow tea to cool.
- Using a cotton ball, apply the tea to the skin or pour into a spray bottle to spritz on.
- Allow to dry, then rinse with water and pat dry.
You can also add the remaining tea leaves to honey and make a mask.
Even though there isn’t any evidence that drinking green tea can fight acne, some research suggests it may still be beneficial.